The Process | Career Coaching | Life Coaching | About Marie | Skype Video Coaching
Coaching is a completely new way to create change. With traditional change approaches we slide into problem oriented thinking – sometimes solving the problem but always exhausting ourselves. Instead, coaching helps clients think expansively - generating new ideas and approaches. When we address barriers, we outsmart them, outgrow them, or massage them away. You will develop a vision of success, create strategies to realize that vision, and enjoy the satisfaction of accomplishing your goals. Much more than just creating tangible change, this is a transformational process - coaching helps clients become more effective, fulfilled, and deeper thinking people.
What does coaching provide?
Exploration and Design:
- development of vision, possibilities, and interests
- practical definition of success -- your ultimate target
- connection of your goals to your values and personal mission
- identification of concerns and your own limiting perspectives
- discussion of major strengths and areas for learning
- review of personal and environmental resources
- a clear coaching plan
- exercises to develop strengths, habits, and new ways of thinking
- support for new behaviors including taking risks
- field work - real world application of concepts
- check-ins on short-term and big picture goals
- building of momentum by tracking success
- “trial and adjust” approach to improving strategies
- celebration of win, fine tuning, then taking it to the next level!